Tuesday, November 10, 2009

School Photos

Primary Grades with teachers Sarai & Lyli. Lyli is also the Principal of the primary school.




Third Year. Front Row: Carla and Grecia. Back Row: Samuel, Franz, Max, Noel, Juaquin, Omar, Alcides, Jhunior.





First Year...and since I can´t use my computer at this particular cafe and I can´t remember all the names, you´ll just have to enjoy the picture for its artistic qualities...:) The cafe and I use different word processors and I don´t have the time to use my computer to convert...sorry.




The School




I´m dying in this photo, my right knee is still hurting from my jogging mishap. Front Row: Elizabeth, Helen, Lyli, Keila, Sarai. Middle: Kody, Me, Gabriel. Third Row, Susie and Cornelio, Clint (Mindy is taking this photo). Back Row: Mamerto & Estela, Sandra & Enrique, Ruan & Tara.

No comments: