Saturday, October 18, 2008

BOOKCASES!!!

FINALLY!! Finally I have bookcases! I am so thankful to be able to get my books out of boxes and onto shelves were they can be used.

The canisters on the floor I have yet to figure out what to do with.




My babies. The picture is a picture of Lincoln at the Lincoln Memorial.


These I am especially thankful to get out and usable.

These are some nursery books...don't ask. My favorite are the four season books on the right. Stories about about a colony of mice.


Accent pieces... An idea for a thought-are we willing to be sharpened every day?


My pearl! Thats right, champaign gold to be exact, at least that is what I was told the color was. I twas a little kid and I picked are particular clam; the rest is, well you see what is left.

2 comments:

holamickey said...

I kinda hope my mansion in heaven can have bookcases... something about it... is powerful.

Paeter said...

That is the nice thing about textbooks for law school, most of the books add a grand appearance to the bookshelf. That is an interesting thought you raise...I never thought about having books in Heaven.