Friday, October 10, 2008

A Quick Post.

The other day I was able to take a picture of a some additional birds in the swamp.


This evening I was relaxing a little bit, contemplating and doing a project. I have one of those "seals" or stamps if you will that will make an impression in paper. I got mine to use in my books rather than writing my name in. I got to thinking as I was going from one book to the next. This isn't the most perfect illustration but it is simple and shows the point.
All too often our lives look like Charlotte's Web. For whatever reason our lives are entangled.



God, if we let Him, will impute His Son's righteousness to us. That imputed righteousness covers us so that it is what God sees.


Thankfully God doesn't want to stop at the application of His Son's righteousness. He wants to impress His character upon us, so that we become like the original. So when people look at us, they have an idea of what the original is like.

Through sanctification we are wrought into the image of Christ.

No comments: